Less is more, I've been hearing that a lot lately. I haven't totally figured out what it means yet, but I'll get there. Meanwhile I've made some plans for January. I plan to work in 15 minute segments, very Flylady-esque, but it's a system that has worked for me in the past. A 15 minute segment keeps me from getting overwhelmed and crashing. It also fits in with my energy level right now.
Household goals: Master bedroom
1. Declutter closet, dressers, dresser tops, banish piles o stuff
2. Move computer desk to the den to create sitting area
3. General cleaning-dust, dog and cat hair
Crafting goals: Knitting
1. 3 WiPs: Gansey Socks, Knee-high Mandelbroit, and Mittens de
2. Organize my tools: Needles, hooks, darning needles, stitch markers, cable needles, notebooks, calculators...
3. 2 long term projects-FLS and Goldberry at Dusk
1. Make my bed every day
2. Walk for 30 minutes every day
And my priority for this week is to solve the missing camera battery issues because Pictures or it didn't happen is the rule!
It's a start.
What's on your plate this month?