Thursday, November 26, 2009

Gratitude

Today I am grateful for family and friends. I am grateful for the people in my life who give me opportunities every day show my love and appreciation. I am grateful to have children who are growing up to be amazing people. I am grateful to my parents who have raised me to care about others and have helped me become the person I am. I am grateful to my step-parents who love my parents and who enrich my life with their love. I am grateful to Larry who puts up with my shtuss and my knitting and fiber obsession (and my heathen children.) But I am most of all grateful to the Almighty who formed me in His image and gave me the intelligence, talent and skills so that I can help create a better world.

Speaking of skills, I have had an amazing 3 days of productive knitting!

I will post pictures tomorrow. For some reason my computer is not letting me upload images today.

Tomorrow we shop.

What are you grateful for?

Yakira

2 comments:

M.E. Greene said...

Three days of productive knitting... is there anything more awesome than that? I'm grateful for family, friends & fiber (and lots more!).

French Picnic said...

Productive craft time is our favorite!