Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Follow-up

Two months ago I wrote Less is More. I intended to follow-up regularly. Regularly as in at least weekly, I'm over a month late on that goal, but I got lots done! If not according to plan. So here's a follow-up:

My household goals involved the Master Bedroom. While I didn't go according to plan, I did accomplish a lot. The dresser tops are still cluttered but less so-win. The room has been dusted and vacuumed several times, about once a week since January-win. Most of the clutter has been removed from the room and either put away, thrown away or given away-win. Most mornings the bed gets made-win.

Still left to do:

1. Finish decluttering dresser tops
2. Remove desk

One thing that did get done but wasn't on the list was the Den. It's so nice and clean! There are a few things that have to be sorted through but it's all set up as Larry's office with a futon for guests! Win!!

My crafting goals did not survive the first battle. The socks and the mittens got worked on the first week and then I never picked them up again-loss. I did not get my tools organized but I did get them all in one place-win. My February Lady Sweater fits wonderfully well and just needs sleeves! Win!  And Goldberry at Dusk is turning out really pretty. I only have two of six skeins left-win.


It will look much prettier once I get it blocked and take the 'Glam' shots. Blocking does amazing things.

As for finished projects, January and February didn't bring me a lot of them. I won't count these months as a total loss though, I did finish several projects and spun up three skeins of yarn.

      

As for my personal goals, meh.  As I said above, the bed is getting made most of the time. Walking however, it's just not happening. Since my surgery I have started walking the dogs in the morning again, started that near the beginning of February. The weather is turning nicer so I'm hoping to spend more time walking Watson. 

No comments: