Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!

Oh glorious day! I've opened all the windows in the house. The garden seems to have grown three inches overnight. So have the weeds but let's not talk about those.

I've got a passel of little girls in my back yard playing on the climby thingie. I love listening to their silly stories.

Now I'm sitting here laughing my butt off at something my 14 year old said. Here's the joke: What did the farmer say when he lost his chicken? Answer: Where's my chicken?

I'm not going to find too much time to knit today. I've got some laundry to do. Then shopping for our cook-out at mom's.

Tomorrow I will reveal some of my grand plans for this blog. I've been doing a lot of thinking and brainstorming about where I want this blog to go and it's time to put some ideas into action. Sounds like a great Pinky and the Brain episode...

Keep coming back! I want to hear what you think too.

Yakira


"I have learned that if one advances confidently in the direction of his dreams, and endeavors to live the life he has imagined, he will meet with a success unexpected in common hours." Henry David Thoreau.

No comments: