Sunday, May 3, 2009

To knit or not to knit...

So I'll start a blog instead.

Adventure: A bold undertaking, an undertaking involving uncertainty or risk; exciting experience, an exciting or extraordinary event or series of events.

Intrepid: Courageous and bold.

Knitter: To interlock loops of yarn using long needles; to bring people or things together in a close association.

That's a fine thing.

Science has proven that it takes 21 days to form a habit. My first goal for this blog is to form the habit of writing every day. Self improvement gurus and motivational speakers tell us to state our goals as if we have already accomplished them.

And so: I am an accomplished writer. I write every day. It is worthwhile to me to take time every day to express myself in my writing. It is important to me to share with others my thoughts, aspirations and experience on a daily basis.

Yakira

"I have learned that if one advances confidently in the direction of his dreams, and endeavors to live the life he has imagined, he will meet with a success unexpected in common hours." Henry David Thoreau.

No comments: